Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

dimarts, 5 de juny del 2012

MY BEST PUBLICATION

My first publication in my blog was one called: LOVE.
It was very hard because I had a lot of ideas but I didn't know how write them.
I search a lot of vocabulary because there are so many words that I didn't know.
I wrote about Sex in the city and two of its charcters. 
For example Whitney Houston who with support of his boyfriend she pass her depression.
I have chosen writing about that because when I thought in Love I thought in the film, because the series and the two films talk about the research of love.
I love the photo which I had chosen, it's so cute!



1 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

I really like this photo! <3

Publica un comentari a l'entrada