Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

divendres, 1 de juny del 2012

THE FAMER GAMES


The famers games are three very popular books. I read the first book in one day, I was very surprised. While I was reading I couldn’t stop.
On 20th of April the first film is going to be in the cinemas. The most important characters are:
Katnisse (Jennifer Lawrence) and Peeta (Josh Hunderston).
When I saw Josh Hunderston in photos I was very surprised because the last film that I had seen was a boy who was 12 or 13 years old. The film called “Un puente hacia Terabitia”. Now he is very different, he is an adult.
I think that these films will be ver successful.



0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada