Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

divendres, 1 de juny del 2012

SUMMER PARADISE


For me summer is like a paradise. July is a little paradise but August is very boring because we haven’t anything to do. Anything. This summer I wanted to go England but my mother said no. I can’t work because I going to be 16 after summer and I can’t go out, either. All my friends this summer are going to work and this summer will be very very boring. I can’t do anything. I think if the summer is a real paradise. The paradise is the perfect place, without boredom but this summer means boring.
SUMMER PARADISE-SIMPLE PLAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjHlgrGsLWQ&ob=av2n 

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada