Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

dimecres, 18 de gener del 2012

APPLE

One sign that I love very much is APPLE. The perfect and fabulous APPLE. I can’t say anything bad. Their products are perfect. All of them.
I have got Mac Book Pro. I love it. It is the best computer in the world. Yesterday I downloaded OS X LION. The operative system improve. And it’s the perfection, but sometimes my computer is completely lost.
I have got iPhone 4. An incredible phone. It isn’t the best in the market but for me it is perfect. I want to see iPhone 5. Safely it will be perfect again. Apple is reinventing all the time. It is the best company that I know.
I have got two iPods, but they are very old, and my mother only uses them to go to the gym.
The death of Steve Jobs has been a horrible thing and the worst thing that happened in the company but, Apple will beat.





0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada