Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

dimecres, 18 de gener del 2012

NEW YEAR!

I’m waiting New Year with great illusion. I have new clothes and two places for dinner. And I haven’t chosen yet. Because I don’t know what I can do.
I can have dinner with my friend in Jordi’s house or I can have dinner in Corral, a good restaurant. I don’t know what I can do.
After dinner I will eat the grapes at half past one. We go to Centre Cívic, wherethere is a big party. This year is going to come a lot of peopl who study in Castelló d’Empúries. At five or six o’clock maybe I go home. The distance from my house to Centre Cívic is two minutes, for this reason I can leave when I want. It will be a perfect night.










0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada