Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

dimecres, 18 de gener del 2012

PHONES STORY

I wasn’t lucky with my first phones.
They were card phones and I hate them. My friends and me were younger and we did silly things like We slam our phone, and it never broke.
In one month I had 4 phones, because the two firsts the charger broke. My third phone, one my friends broke it. And the last was a horrible phone. I changed to my father. 
After nine months, my mother decided to buy a good phone on contract. It was a Samsung Omnia. In this moment it was better than iPhone 3g. This phone was during two years. And my mother decided to buy a new one because Samsung phone was crazy.
And I bought iPhone 4. The perfection.
I have told  this story a lot of times. But never in English. It’s a bit difficult.



                             




0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada