Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

dijous, 2 de febrer del 2012

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

When the year started all the people thought in their new year's resolutions. It's an important task.
Those are my new year's resolutions: I would spent a lot of time with my friends because I spent my time working and studying.
I should focus on English. For me English is my little big problem because I know a lot grammar, but I don't understand listenings and I do a lot of mistakes when I write in English.
This isn't new year's resolutions but it's like a wish. It's grow up and mesure 1'60, but I grow up more.
Batxillerat is a thing that at the moment  I feel like nervous, because I will go a new high school and I will meet more people, but I don't know what they think about me. 
And the last one is will fall in love. One ambicious new year's resolution. But I haven’t met THE PERSON yet.
And these are my New Year's resolutions, the only bad thing is that you won't know the things that you do since the 31th of December 2012. For me is the only bad thing.
1. Spend more times with my friends
2. Know speak and write in english
3. Mesure 1'60 cm
4. Meet friends in a new high school
5. Fall in love



0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada