Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

dijous, 23 de febrer del 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY

I learnt a lot of vocabulary, like valour and rose. I think is a good activity because you have been remember a lot of words, for this crossword.










I found a little movie in this page, which says I love you in 100 languages, now I can say I love you in 5 languages approximately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P5f1Y3CWTc0#!

One photo which impacts me:
There are a lot of couples and they are get marriage. This image was taken in Saint Valentine's Day, in Peru, in a swimming pool. I think is an original form to get married. I like it, but I don't want get married in a swimming pool ha ha ha.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada