Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

dijous, 2 de febrer del 2012

SELF-EVALUATION, WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG

1- Watch your presentation and answer the following questions.
1.1. (Presentation 10%, 0’7) Do you use any resources: powerpoint, video, images, sound, real material...?
I use powerpoint, web site, viedo and images. 
-Are there just key words to explain your message?
Yes, there are.
1.2. (Body language & eye contact 10%, 0’6) Are  you looking at your audience most of the time?
Yes, I am.
-Are you reading occasionally from your notes?
Yes, I am.
1.3. (Structure 10%, 1) Do you organize your ideas in order of importance (chronological order), with different parts?
Yes, I do.

1.4. (Content 40%, 3’25) Do you introduce new information to your audience?
Yes, I do.
-Is your information  detailed and comprehensible?
Yes, it is.
-Do you give/show examples?
No, I don’t.
1.5. (Language 20%, 1’8) Is your grammar correct, complex? (verbs, word order, tenses learnt in class)
Yes, it is.
-Is your vocabulary rich, varied with linkers (and, but, also, although...)?
Ye, it is.
1.6. (Pronunciation & Intonation 10%, 0’4) Do you know how to pronounce all your words? 
No, I don’t.
-Dou you speak in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions?
I speak with a little breaks interruptions.
1.7.(Self-Evaluation) You are your teacher! :-)             FINAL MARK: 8
        
2- Think :-) : What have you done well ? What do you need to improve?

I think that I can do better, and I need to improve my speaking.



0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada