Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

dimarts, 15 de maig del 2012

FRIENDSHIP

My best friend is Júlia. We do silly things, we talk a lot and we walk, too. We can spend one hour walking and talking about he things that we think or happened in the past. This year we retake our friendship because last year I didn't see my friends very often. And now I know when I need it I can count on them. If they ever forget how much they really mean to me everyday I will remind, it normally chat on messenger.
I love spending my freetime with her because normally, we laugh a lot. Yesterday, we went to the cinema with Jordi, Júlia and Júlia's cousin. We saw REC 3. She took my hand because she was scared (me too). We spend the time screaming or laughing. It was confusing.
We talked a lot about the past and things that we remebered. We went to take photographs with her sister's boyfriend. The photos were very original. When she is bad she knows that you'll always have my shoulder when you cry I'll never let go, never say goodbye. And she said to me I will be there because thats what friends are suposed to do. If you ever fins yourself lost in the dark and you can't see I will be the light to guide you, sometimes all of them feel like alone and she is this light who makes me smile.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada