Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

dissabte, 26 de maig del 2012

ITALY:)


I only have one word to describe Italy: FUN.
It has been a very stressful week, because we had to see a lot of things, but there were a lot of funny moments, smiles,...
I remember a moment, we had to take the train and we were late. We ran a lot to take the train but we arrived, it’s the important thing.
We visited Florence, Roma and the Vatican City.
I was very nervous when wehad to take the plane because I had never taken it before. It was a different feeling. But the travel was very short and I wanted to return, for me it was perfect.
But, the trip in boat there were two hours very horrible, we were very dizzy.
I remebered when we were in the first hotel and all of them exited of our rooms.  And the teachers were very angry and they said that we have to returned our rooms. 


0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada