Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

dimarts, 15 de maig del 2012

SUMMER, I NEED YOU

We are in May. The heat is horrible some days but it means that summer is coming.
We only  have to stay one month more in the high school and we'll be free.
We haven't got any exams at the moment and we are very relaxed, but at the background of may and the beggining of June it will be a horrible week, because we have to study very hard to pass all the exams.
But there are only  two long weeks and after thatwe will be relaxed again.
And on 22 of June, the last day. I want to get to this day but it's strange because it is the last year that I am going to be in this high school with the people that we have shared a lot of things.
And next year I have to start again. Fortunately, Lluna will come with me to EASD, in Olot.
I'm happy because I will meet a person in a class of 36 students.




0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada